Do you have the courage and commitment
to be the best you can be?
Are you hungry for bold and passionate action in your leadership
or your entrepreneurial career?
Are you ready to work with a professional coach at the top of the coaching field?
… then let’s assess together if I am the best match for the journey you are taking. I have reimagined my life and am now coaching only ten AMAZING clients. I work with imaginative executives, inspiring HR professionals, and visionary entrepreneurs building their new service business. Please contact me at Andrea@SageCoach.com. I’m holding a space just for you!
Here are a few companies where I have coached leaders:
- Your passion for living by your own rules
- Your belief that your work is an essential reflection of who you are at your core
- Your longing for new possibilities and perspectives
- Your knowing that the best part of your life is still to come
- Your enthusiasm for an adventurous life
- Your curiosity about yourself, your strengths, passions, purpose, relationships, and legacy
- Your dream of a fulfilled, passionate, joyful and engaged life
I’ll do anything for your self-discovery!
- Continuously ask evocative questions
- Serve as a sounding board
- Always perceive you as terrific!
- Push on what keeps you stuck
- Provide you with honest feedback even if it may be difficult
- Hold you accountable for your choices
- Discover and apply your strengths
- Support you as you explore the entire breadth of your life
- And, in the midst of this wonderful chaos, we will tread joyfully and laugh often
The Fine Print
If you believe self-awareness is the greatest discovery to be had and if you are excited that adventure awaits you, please contact me at Andrea@SageCoach.com.
We will coach one hour every other week for $400/hour. I am available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and sometimes Thursday mornings. A special rate of $500/month is available only for new entrepreneurs who are starting a service business (coaches, consultants, attorneys etc.). I also offer special rates for non-profits, based upon your needs and ability to pay.
An Entrepreneur’s Trail Guide
A Sage Entrepreneur’s most salient question is:
“How do I get to be more of who I want to be in the world, and how do I get to do more of what I want to do in the world?”
The Sage Entrepreneur considers her whole life as she embarks upon her business adventure. The Sage Entrepreneur explores who he is, what he wants from life, and how his business can help him get there. An Entrepreneur’s Trail Guide is most useful before you open your business, and throughout those first few erratic years, when your self-confidence is tested way more often than your service.
An Entrepreneur’s Trail Guide does not replace your need for a business plan, a marketing strategy, excellent service, effective infrastructure. It precedes these building blocks. An Entrepreneur’s Trail Guide leads you through a journey of self-discovery, to establish a full and supportive foundation for your business. And for your life.